Ingredients for salad:
- 4 cups baby spinach or baby bibb lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup hearts of palm, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced thin
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Place in bowls to serve and top with grilled fish or shrimp and drizzle with Tonnato dressing (recipe below).
Ingredients for Tonnato Salad Dressing:
- 1 (7-ounce) can tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 - 3 anchovies packed in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Celtic salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Add water if needed or lemon juice if you want a tarter dressing.
- Make sure you taste the dressing and adjust the flavors to suite your tastes.
- I like adding a tablespoon of Dijon Mustard and use my Herb Salt instead of plain Celtic salt for added depth.