This is one of my staples and you can typically find it in my refrigerator hanging out in a glass jar! I adapted this recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks, "It's All Good" written by Gwyneth Paltrow. Use this fresh and colorful dressing on butter lettuce with sliced radishes, sprouts, tomato and avocado or get rid of that hummus and dip your sliced or roasted vegetables in it. Enjoy!
- 1 cup roughly chopped organic baby carrots
- ½ cup quartered shallot
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- ¼ cup organic Rice Vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp organic White Mild Miso
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Grape Seed Oil – do not substitute
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp salt (may omit depending on dietary needs)
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. It is best if you make it a day in advance to let the flavors blend together. Store, refrigerated in a sealed glass jar for up to 7 days.